Padova / Italy
Since January 2017 I’m fabber at the FabLab Network srl (Padova/Italy). My task is to find, create and accelerate digital business with high value added. And I love it! I’m also project manager and team leader since 2000 at the Business Research srl (Padova/Italy), building and managing internet solution for company, software applications and mobile app.
- develop of desktop, mobile, Facebook App web sites.
- develop of Web Applications based in Java and PHP language with mysql
- develop of games using Unity.
- develop of Android applications.
- HTML, xHTML, HTML5.
- CSS1/2/3, Webkit and moz engine high level.
- Java, PHP.
- XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY.
- Design of desktop and mobile sites UI.
- Unity game scripting.
I’m also project professor/tutor for companies or training organizations: development, web-marketing, online communication, social networks, mobile applications.
Erfahrung in Innovationsprojekten
With my work team I developed a lot of innovation projects, for example:
- FabKey: open a door throug a NFC tag, monitoring an access list in a web site. Technologies: INTEL, tag NFC, Arduino, Web Server Linux, WiFi, MySql
Link of the project: http://www.instructables.com/id/FabKey-the-Open-Source-Key-Principio-Di-Funzioname/
- 3D Printing: reproduction of pieces of vintage cars no longer in production
- Device created to detect the efficacy of the Speedcams (Arduino technology)
- Device which detect the temperature in a cold room (Arduino technology)
The last ambitious project is the „Vitruvian Game – Wuingsuit VR„, we simulate the game of a wingsuit with an iron cusom construction that contain a man. This construction consist in 2 concentric centers like Vitruvian Man (or 2 cyr wheel). INTEL Edison controls 2 motors that rotate right and left with a single hand. Link: https://devmesh.intel.com/projects/vr-one-wingsuit-vr-vitruvian-game; Official page: https://www.fablabnetwork.it/progetto-wingsuit-vr-vitruvian-game
Kompetenzen und Fertigkeiten
- Elektronik (Sensortechnik - Arduino,...)
- Fertigungstechniken (3D Technologie, Laser-Cutter, Fräsen...)
- Mobile Entwicklung (Apps...)
- Softwareentwicklung (Network Design...)